Friday 4 July 2014

Leg 3

The fun and games are over and the serious stuff begins.
I arrived Frankfurt this afternoon and am writing this from a remarkably less salubrious hotel room than that I left yesterday morning. This will be the new normal until Barbara rejoins me in 20 days time as the Hunter Crew Chief.
I pick up the rental car tomorrow and make my way to Bremerhaven over the weekend to pick up the JS1 from the wharves. What could possibly go wrong?
We raced this jet across the English Channel this  afternoon. It was much
 closer than it looks in the photo - about 500ft higher and separated 400-500m horizontally.
 As you can see I'm in the arse-end of the plane as usual.



1 comment:

  1. Anything less than 1000ft or 5nm usually ends up on the front page of the newspaper, unless you're on MH
    RT

    ReplyDelete